View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 06:30 PM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

'The House Always Wins!' They say the House always wins, but this guy has bought the house and moving on to acquiring the whole neighborhood! The multi talented @JuanPabloDiPace for #DreamLoudOfficial. Not many people can say they've been part of two epic Television Classic reboots, Netflix' @FullerHouse & TNT's Dallas, crossed off a bucket list item of getting to perform in the silver screen adaption of Mama Mia, oh and been able to portray Jesus himself in 'A.D. The Bible Continues,' but sir Juan Pablo can do just that! So many accomplishments thus far for this guy! Had an amazing time shooting w/ him & honored having him be part of the Dream Loud campaign! Can't wait to see what his 7th, 8th, and 200th acts are like cuz he's certainly on a roll! Catch Juan Pablo in Season 1 of Netflix' Fuller House streaming now & later this year when Season 2 of the global hit returns! / Photograph By @Bradley206 #BradEverettYoung DreamLoudOfficial.com / #DreamLoud #JuanPabloDiPace #FullerHouse #Netflix #Dallas #TNT #MamMia #Camp #NBC #Sony #SonyImages @SonyImages / Photo taken w/ the @SonyAlpha #A3000