View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 12:52 PM
BDforever
New Fan

So, here I am

Name: Jasmin short Jas
Birthday: 15.02. (yeah almost a valentines gift)
Since what year have you been watching? oh I guess 1992 (and that shows me again how old I am XD)
Do you own any of the DVDs? yessss 1 - 8 because I pretend that 9 and 10 never happend *lives in here own little world*
What’s your favorite couple? always was and always will be BRENDA & DYLAN but I also love Brandon and Kelly and Steve and Claire (with or without i?)
Favorite character? I love Shannen Doherty...so it is Brenda...also Kelly yes I like them both...
Least favorite character? Emily...didn´t needed her on the show she was annoying
Favorite scene? oh...oh..well...hmm what a taff question...there would be the first kiss of Brenda and Dylan, when Brenda made out with Dylan on the Walsh couch after his surf accident, the elevator scene of Brandon und Kelly, Brendas almost naked scene, Kelly drunken after the vodkamelone, Kelly at Dylans doorstep after the collegeparty, but mostly wenn B/D or K/B made out XDDD
Favorite season? 2 and 4 and 8
What made you a 90210 fan? oh I remember my cousine watch BH first and she showed the show to me and then there was Brenda and Dylan on screen I feld in love and still love it...

so now I have a question how do I upload my Icon? *hides behind her bed*
and I hope you can read what I write like I said not the best english