View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 05:03 AM
SRBleyton4ever
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
However, I'm kind of getting annoyed that last seasons favorite mantra as still been present. I'm over them whining and worry every episode about getting back to a normal life or having tondeal with beasts.
It went beyond the point of annoying a long time ago. I actually found myself feeling a little bored and irritated during the ep because that conversation must've come up in nearly every conversation, like just focus on the COTW/Beast stuff.

I also found the whole benching Vincent thing stupid. It's something I could put up with if it was the shows first season but it's not, and from everything they like to reiterate they've overcome & work better as a team since nothing can get in between them, you'd think you'd know by now benching Vincent doesn't work. On a whole I've found these first 2 eps to be very annoying dialogue wise, and after such a long wait it's dissapointing.

Also seemed to me that as soon as they realised the heiress wasn't connected to the Beasts, their interest in her dropped. They didn't seem to care too much that she'd been exposed, even attempt to help her avoid that since it was all about making sure they didn't end up like that, and blaming her sister for what happened. You have a person's family in protective custody, that means having all their family members and if you think a person's in another country co-ordinate with local law enforcement, or better yet since you're rich enough have your own security on a person. I also don't get the sudden focus on JT not being able to combine his Vincent work with his teaching since it's never been a problem before.