View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 08:04 AM
21:21
Fan Forum Star

Aurora's recommendation list.

strange love

Alec is in love with Magnus. Magnus needs Alec to be his fake boyfriend. What could possibly go wrong?

Step Onto My Balcony

Alec did not smoke. He hated smoking. He hated everything about it, from the smell to the taste. Yet, there he was, at ten in the evening, buying cigarettes at the grocery shop down the road for the only purpose of having an excuse to hang on his balcony and talk to his very handsome and very taken neighbor. Alec felt really stupid right now.

Anything You Say

Detective Alec Lightwood likes his job. He likes the order of it, likes helping people, likes that he gets to work with Jace and that Izzy is always right downstairs in the morgue too. He's wanted to be a cop ever since he was a kid, just like his parents before him, and now he's living that dream. His life should be perfect.

There's just one problem. Their precinct has just gotten a new forensic expert -- Magnus Bane.

And honestly, he's so cute that Alec's kind of losing his mind.

Magnus Bane’s School for Young Warlocks
Alec had never dreamt he'd be a father by the age of 25, let alone the father of a Warlock. He's sure he can handle it alone, though. He doesn't need anyone and neither do his kids.

(Or: Alec takes Max to Warlock School and finds himself falling fast for his teacher).

All Things Shadowhunters

All my Shadowhunters/TMI fics and ficlets in one place. Most of these stories are either Malec or gen, with Alec being the main player, one way or another. Later on, some Jalec, too.

to be continued

i love you. ♡

Last edited by 21:21; 06-06-2016 at 10:28 AM