View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 12:57 AM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, Paula! Yes, you made lots of sense, don't worry!

I'm trying to finish watching this movie (still have, like, 40 minutes left ) and my Internet keeps giving out on me! MY INTERNET! (I have to post something about my Internet in every single thread, you know. )

EVERYBODY KNOWS! Yeah, why not go ahead and add it, Sarah? I could see myself picking that for a title at some point.

This 100th thread . . . I hope we get there before June 20, as I'll be busy coaching for a few days then. I'll still be able to post, just probably only for 2-3 hours at night. Rather than . . . all day, like I've been doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
I'm all for a healthy discussion but the bickering got to be a bit much at times and honestly it turned some fans off and they haven't been back since. I'm glad this is a positive place now though. It makes it so much fun to come in here!
Okay, first off, I love that you used a dancing bunny. Second, I applaud you for powering through the bickering back then. Like you said, it can really turn some people off and make them not want to come back, and that's not what we want at all. That doesn't mean that everyone always has to agree with each other, but it always has to be a non-hostile place. (Lord knows there's already enough hostility in this fandom.)

I felt myself becoming more negative around 3x04, and I'm sure some of my posts in this thread (and maybe the Bellamy one, too?) reflect that. But the more I posted here with you guys, the more positive I became. And now I feel like I'm a professional positivity promoter.

Quote:
Ok, I'm off to bed as I have to get up early tomorrow to go to the Wake for my friend/co-worker. The next couple of days are going to be tough so I may need to come in here for some happy thoughts.
Aww, Amy, I'm sorry to hear that. We're here for you if you need to put a smile on your face.

ETA: Alexa, you post on the Mer/Alex thread? I'm kind of feeling them, too, and I popped in to take a peek one time, and then I saw the arguing, and I was like . . .
ICON