View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 02:11 AM
Less Than Perfect
Fan Forum Legend

Sounds like a fun weekend, Twist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataliza (View Post)
No, doctor's certificate doesn't change anything. In fact even if I was in hospital and had an operation this professor wouldn't understand and told me that I can take sick leave as an alternative to not pay for repeating a subject. Another funny thing is that it is actually my third and last test from this subject and I passed first two and will pass this one too eventually. I just don't understand how some people can't think for themselfs and blindly follow the rules.

Anyway, he will talk to dean about it and if the response will be negative I will go to him by myself that probably will be both hilarious and awkward
Seriously? That is ridiculous. I hope it goes well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Khaleesi~ (View Post)
You've never missed school or went home early because of rain/snow/etc? I never thought that was weird, I mean, if you have a car, okay, you can still go under pouring rain, but if you walk, like most of those kids do, you'll end up soaked and with a cold. Not to mention the school has so much open space that you get wet just coming and going to the different classrooms. AND the school doesn't even have a lightning conductor (is that what you call it?) and there was SO much lightning that day, so it wasn't even very safe for the kids to be there.
No? I mean, we don't get snow here much but even when it was soooo hot we still had to go to school. My parents were pretty strict about that and the school never sent us home for extreme weather.