View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 12:51 PM
Nataliza
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Khaleesi~ (View Post)
You've never missed school or went home early because of rain/snow/etc? I never thought that was weird, I mean, if you have a car, okay, you can still go under pouring rain, but if you walk, like most of those kids do, you'll end up soaked and with a cold. Not to mention the school has so much open space that you get wet just coming and going to the different classrooms. AND the school doesn't even have a lightning conductor (is that what you call it?) and there was SO much lightning that day, so it wasn't even very safe for the kids to be there.
I think it is really funny actually Hmmm I think I was going to school even if there was really rainy day... I don't know, maybe it doesn't soak that much in the morning in Warsaw?

But I remember, when I was still in high school, once my school was closed because of the flood alert. People were helping with the embalkment and teenagers were just happy

ETA

where do you live exactly? Sorry for this direct question, but just when I've answered to your post my mom came to my room and said that there is something really odd with weather in Europe right now. Germany, Austria and France with a 16 degrees and lots of rain and over 20 degrees in Scandinavia so maybe there really is a lot of rain where you live

Last edited by Nataliza; 06-02-2016 at 12:57 PM