View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 03:48 AM
bbd
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Welcome, bbd!

As for "Perfectly Perfect", I'm still waiting to figure out the song that originally played, cause it was amazing.

Ha, now we can hear the show in Russian.
Hi!

playgroundDiaries, I think "originally" means USA version, because I've seen 3 versions of the SHOW with 3 different Soundtracks & 3 different length:
1. USA DVD version: each episode=44-45min(many scenes with music & some dialogues deleted), OST #1 (for a few last years in runet does exist only this version - in English with Russian translation above)
2. German (or European, but it was in German) VHS version: each episode=47-48min(with all music scenes & dialogues), OST #2 (characterized from OST #1 & OST #3)
3. Hispanic VHS version: each episode=46min(some scenes were deleted), OST #3 (characterized from OST #1 & OST #2)
Also TVTropolis showed uncut version.
I've seen all these versions long ago, compared them, but now I can't remember what exactly songs were there. But I can can remember many deleted scenes. For example: in season 1st there was a scene where David was setting up the stereo system for a visit to school party & and dancing, there was Krush Perspective - Let's Get Together playing (I saw this scene only on VHS and 1 time on TV in 1993(in Russia only 1st uncut season & only once was translated on TV in 1993)) & also I can't find the scene when Brenda was playing in her hands with Donna at the afternoon on the beach in BHBC.
Only some songs between those OST were the same.

Once I tried an experiment: to create only 1 UNCUT episode, combined all the scenes from all versions & eventually I had 58min. length from 44min (of course, besides the missing scenes there was all 3 versions of OST. I could create 3 audio streams (with 1 audio stream for each OST))! I was shocked! Unfortunately, now it's impossible: my friends (the owners of more than 50% of that VHS) don't have it anymore, so am I.

Here is the sample of the 2 OST versions of Perfecly Perfect: http://www.fayloobmennik.net/6269920 (enter password: 12345, push the button, wait 10 seconds, click on the link)
and another one with different end credits: http://www.fayloobmennik.net/6271524 (I can try to find other differes of the versions & deleted scenes, but I'm sure that I can't find all of them(many rarities was deleted from the internet last years))

As for "Perfectly Perfect", if you'll be able could you try to recognize the song from the USA DVD version (1st part of the sample). 'Cause I really like it

Many Thanks to All of You!

P.S.: Tomorrow i'll go a different job & place for 2 or 3 months. And there's no internet there (some kind of rest from TV, internet & phone). But I'll Be Back!

Last edited by bbd; 06-02-2016 at 12:03 AM