View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 08:07 PM
jls2971
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainįƒ¦ (View Post)
My thoughts exactly. I think the choice of actress might've been an issue too, she was very dull and I doubt she could've carried that storyline, to be honest. And I also agree about Blake, she deserved a lot more love because she was a badass.

Case in point:

Love that GIF of Blake! She fit in quietly with the team. She was a bit more laid back but she had some sass and funny lines!

Quote:
Yes! Unless they plan on having another 5 seasons of the show, I really don't see the point of bringing someone entirely new this far into the game.

I agree with this. Unless the show goes on for 5 or so more seasons I could see them bringing in a new character. But I don't know if the show has 5 more years in it. I can see it going for one more after season 12 to get them to 300 episodes. But since the show is nearing its end, it's silly to bring in new members. We won't get a chance to really know them. That's part of the reason I hope Tara stays. I want to get to know her more.

Quote:
I can't really picture Reid with a family - not in the standard sense, with wife and kids - but I agree he'd be a great dad. And just imagine a little!Reid showing up at the BAU to visit daddy.
I get what you're saying. I want Reid to have a wife and family, but at the same time it would be kind of weird to see/picture. I think a lot of the reason why Reid is so good with kids is because of Matthew and I think we're seeing more of Matthew in the scenes of Reid and kids. But I'm okay with that. Plus, it gave Reid some good character development.
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote