View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 11:44 PM
jessystorm
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The good thing about this show not being a romance show is that its hard to ruin the ship. Of course one could die, but that would be death to series considering b/c are the MAINS.
This. Sometimes the romance can be put on the forefront if it's important to the plot, but mostly it's on the background as it should be. The point of this show is to see these people trying to survive, live and save the world. Of course there is going to be romance because we are humans and romance is part of our life, but it's never going to be the center, so yeah, i don't see them ruining Bellarke. Usually in this show when a couple get together there isn't any triangle or separation, or unneccessary drama. Take Linctavia, Briller, Memori etc. the drama comes from external forces not internally. They may be instant romances but when they get together, they are pretty solid.

Quote:
If it happens in season 4 i cant see it until like the finale but even that i am not gonna get my hopes up for.
Yes, i was making an example to say that if it happens i don't think it's going to be an instant thing, at least a season development basically. But i can see the six months time before dying being a catalyst to overcome their fears when the tension becomes too much