View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 11:14 PM
jessystorm
Loyal Fan

Thank you for the new thread! Catching up..

Quote:
yeah i feel that b/c are so unique. they haven't been romantic yet nor have that sexual/tension (well slightly, but not an overwhelming amount) so their dynamic hasnt been ruined. but they arent your typical "bff" relationship either where it cant possibly TURN romantic. they are like, in the exact right place they need to be. really close and trusting of one another and caring about each other, with a little bit of tension... the match is waiting to be lit.
I agree, also as i said in previous posts, Bellarke has had a slowly but constant development and now they are at a point where the writers have explored everything they needed to explore in their partnership and friendship. They have come full circle so if they want to continue to develop them, the next obvious step is turning them romantic. The ground is already there.

Quote:
And I think Clarke especially will really hesitate to get involved with anyone else given what happened to both Finn and Lexa.
True, but i think the 6 months and then we all die, will play a factor in that. In her shoes, i would be afraid too to love again after what happened to her previous lovers, but since the world is literally going to die soon, there is no reason to be afraid. It's a literally now or never situation. Do you want to die with regrets or living your life at its fullest, no matter how brief it's going to be? I think all the characters will have this thought on s4.