View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 11:16 PM
reason to believe
Fan Forum Hero

(In the pilot, Scully also stripped down in front of Mulder which was odd considering they were acting the most professional together that they ever would in that episode)

Anyway. I have a theory I have shared with fans so I thought I'd ask it here. Fans seem to think Mulder and Scully became lovers during season 7. But I think it was season 6, specially between the episodes of "Milagro" and "The Unnatural".

You see, in Milagro, Padgette brings it out that Agent Scully is already in love and Mulder looks curious. And at the end, Mulder is so scared she died on him and she ends up clinging to him, sobbing and letting her guards down.

Then very next time we see them it's so different! You know the routine with the ice cream, really happy teasing Scully and Mulder being playful and how they get so touchy-feely playing baseball at the end with Scully actually giggling. I think they admitted truths inbetween these eps, and maybe had their first time, that's why they are how they are in the Unnatural?