View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 02:29 PM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

I think they are done with that kind if angst. It's an older series now so not a lot of time left to play around like that and plus that article leads me to believe they have happy things planned for them like a proposal and eventually a wedding. I think their angst will be figuring out the baby situation. I think they want babies, did you see that scene with them and the baby Kensi sang to? And Kensi is randomly buying baby magazines and Deeks is mesmerized by pics of kids while saying there are amazing things to come with having kids. So I think they want them, they just have to figure out how that works with their jobs. But they do have their moms around so they'd have babysitters. I think it's doable. I'm excited for them to discuss babies again!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 05-28-2016 at 10:45 PM