View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 12:21 PM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

Yeah there was a time I was worried they were going to be like their predecessor and not ever pull the trigger with Densi by they did finally and I'm glad I kept watching to see it! It was slow going at first but now they've really let loose with them and just let them be a couple and we got couple-y stuff almost every episode. I love how he calls her baby all the time! And Kensalina! And they flirt constantly and kiss a lot for this kind of show. It's awesome! Definitely worth the wait.

I really tonight they'd get engaged this season. Instead their last scene is about boogers,lol. Which I guess is actually very them but I was slightly disappointed. I thought the build up and foreshadowing was there. I never thought I'd see the day Densi seriously discuss babies and marriage. It was wonderful! I think they want kids, they just don't know how to make that work yet. So I definitely thought the proposal was coming and was kind of disappointed when it didn't. However that article makes me really excited! I'm glad they want to take the time to do a proper proposal! It should be amazing when it happens. And then hopefully it won't take long for them to have their dream beach wedding! I can't wait!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/