View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 02:50 AM
Jaime Bee
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanLovesKelly (View Post)
Jaime, I love your icon/sig! Very fitting for this weeks DOOL episode!
I keep trying to make JnJ gif icons but the quality isn't good enough.

I've made a few gifs but hate them.

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/jack%E2%...8/index13.html

There are stuff from Soap Digest.

JnJ are even on the cover.

Everybody is saying they would fire half the cast just to get Jack back on the show for good.

Well considering how Days is now with the newer cast except with Chad/Abby I agree.

I wish Billy could leave with Kate. He deserves so much better and at the Emmy's implied he is not happy or think the upcoming SL makes sense in some ways. I know he means with Ciara. Fans are saying they are copying the EJ & Abby SL. It is similar So far. Days is crazy to think that will work. It wasn't the SL that made EJabby popular. It honestly was only the chemistry between Kate/James that did that. I could really go on but stopping here on this subject.

I love your icon too.

I was a huge fan of The OC. I was one of the first vidders for the show even had a site for it and other ships. Dy/K were of course included.

I won awards too. I know I'm bragging but sadly this is about I have to brag about well that and the fact I was one of the first Spuffy vidders.

Ryan/Marissa got me to watch and then I fell hard for Seth/Summer. I always hated the writing for RM except the buildup though. I'm sure you did too. Season 1 of the show was awesome and yest did give me the 90210 vibe in some ways but even though there was a lot of comparison. I never felt like the show was ripoff. It was mostly the characters that kept me watching The OC after Season 1. I guess honestly the later years kept me watching 90210 too.

It was really hard to watch without Luke though at times. I could never get into the other couples to really care if they were together or not. It's embarrassing how much I watched my Dy/K edits of the show.

Then of course the edits I made for YT that they kept taking down.

That was mostly b/c my Spuffy vids.

I was stupid b/c I really should have just make another channel for Dy/K.

I made the first Dy/K thread on FF.

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/dylan%E2...l#post86251564

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon