View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 10:57 PM
cherrios
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Danny is 100% that main & most important priority for her now. It would be interesting to see how Sam feels now about sharing the responsibility of parenting Danny with Jason. For so long she's been use to being the #1 making decisions but since Jason's fully back in the picture now that changes things. Jason's his father so it's different than it would have been co-parenting with Patrick if they'd stayed together and married.
Sam loves Jason and of course wants him to be a proper father to Danny. But I do think it's going to take them both surprised when she now has to share Danny with Jason. Sam is very independent and she has been Danny's sole parent for a long time now. Sure Patrick came close with being a co-parent. But everything has been on her and I can see her still being in that mindset. I remember when she had just got out the hospital after the house explosion and she kept insisting Danny and her were fine on their own, but Jason wouldn't leave. In the end Sam was very happy, but I think at first she was unsure and probably a bit afraid that it would all vanish after she had wanted it for so long.