View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 08:37 AM
Confetti!It'sAParade
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
It's a shame you don't like gore...this is such a great movie for a horror fan. I loved every minute of it.

Harry is the guy that did all the killing the first time around. When Tom screwed up and the miners got trapped, Harry killed the others so he could save the oxygen, then I guess ended up in a coma some how. Woke up and went on his killing spree, where he went after Tom (because he blamed Tom, rightfully so but still. ) He was killed. Tom goes nuts, probably from the guilt of screwing up then almost getting killed, and he gets a split personality. I don't think 'Harry' came out until he went back to town, I think his schizophrenia was under control before then, but being back in town triggered something, and out comes Harry. So when Axel says Harry is right here, he means Tom is gone and Harry is the personality in charge...at least that's how I understood it.
Oh OK. Thanks for explaining. I did think Harry was an actual person, but because we saw so little of him I wasn't sure.Axel was just referring to Tom as Harry because they were both killers. Why did Tom dig up Harry's body though? The scene at the end where Tom's normal side realizes what he's done was really good, even though I felt like they gave it away too early. I wish when Sarah says "Tom" he would've stopped... you see him struggling with it for a moment.
Confetti!It'sAParade is offline   Reply With Quote