View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 07:59 PM
SiobhanJW
Loyal Fan

Am currently doing a rewatch of GG in preparation for the 4 mini movies.

Just finished Season 1 and I forgot SO MUCH stuff. A lot of the episodes I don't think I had seen since they had originally aired.

The first season was fantastic. All the relationships were well developed. Dean & Rory were adorable (I disliked him a lot in the later seasons) I seemed to have forgotten about how innocent & sweet their relationship was at the beginning.

I also forgot how Luke & Lorelai's chemistry was there right off the bat- and there was this pull and tug right from the get go.

Emily & Loreali's relationship was one of my favorites throughout all the seasons and you can tell how similar they are but also how drastically unsimilar they are (if that makes sense) haha. They are both quick as a whip and smart, and know exactly what to say to rile the other one up. They are both prideful and can't let go of the past. But they love each other in their weird way. They just have such a fantastically written dynamic.

And of course Loreali & Rory--love the two of them.

I really like Max & Loreali together- its probably because I really like Scott Cohen. Haha.

I'm glad I'm doing this rewatch- its a pleasure to revisit these characters after all these years.

Onto Season 2!!!

Last edited by SiobhanJW; 05-22-2016 at 08:11 PM