View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 02:17 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

No problem, April. Sleep well ... you did a fab job and helped with 3 thread kills today.

And thanks Jessy. Also nice that you got to be part of the killsquad tonight.

Okay this has been nice but I'm going to go crash for a while now that the thread is up. Plus FF is being wonky and SUPER slow again.

Alexa, we can change the Scene of the Moment but I'd rather do it later when I'm more awake. Too paranoid about deleting codes.

From the old thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessystorm (View Post)
I agree Sarah. I think the last two episodes really showed us this dynamic. Bellamy was totally contrary of Clarke's plan at the beginning of 3x15, contrary again later because he didn't trust Roan (but changing his mind when he understood she was actually trusting him) and supportive in this episode because he knew it was their only option. They are partners who trust and rely on each other to get the job done. Bellamy trusted Clarke to be able to shut down ALIE and Clarke trusted Bellamy in handling the situation out there. They are a team.
Word. This is a true team, not one that crumbles when it doesn't suit the agenda of one person *cough. One that challenges the other when they think the other person has a crappy plan but when it comes down to it, they ultimately trust the other to make whatever crappy plan work ... with their support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessystorm (View Post)
Yep, it's like certain people don't have healthy friendships in their life. Your best friend is not always the person who supports you but even the one who call you out on your BS when you need it. Both Bellamy and Clarke aren't delicate flowers who don't need some reality check from time to time. Also disagreeing sometimes help a relationship grow.
Exactly. They're both FAR from being delicate little flowers which need to be coddled and treated like they might break, they know how to take the harsh reality because that's what they have had to do since they were young. And disagreeing, like you said, makes you grow as a person. A person like that drives you to BE a better person, to do better, to never accept anything less than your absolute best. I'd much rather that than one who blindly goes along with whatever the other person says because that is just not a healthy relationship.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 05-20-2016 at 02:27 AM