View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 02:43 PM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
Confusing indeed!

I'm glad Beckett survived, I really like Kris Polaha and he'd get so much (undeserved) abuse for it by fans

EDIT the more I think about it the more I think that the reappearance and the shooting with Caleb wasn't needed. They could have ended it with the precinct and still flashed forward to seven years later to the Caskett happy ending but then used the extra couple of minutes to show the future for the other characters. They could have still filmed the Caleb scene but only shown it if there was going to be a season 9. I don't know
Agreed when they entered the loft they could've did the 7 year time jump with the kids and started it there. Knowing that the show had been cancelled. If there was a season 9 then Caleb's reappearance and the shooting could've stayed and ended it there with Kate and Rick down.

Kris got a lot (though many liked him I will say Kris and Stana have chemistry together.). Toks and Sunkrish got it too. I felt bad for all of the hate, the hate should've been taken out on ABC who made the final decisions and for the parts they played? They're actors. Sunkrish didn't ask for Vikram to be a grey character (we didn't know if he was a good guy or bad guy), just as Toks didn't say let Hayley get between C/B and I'm sure Kris didn't say let me be a bad guy. I felt bad they're actors who just did their job, of course Stana and Nathan are fan favorites because they are the leads but some took it too far.

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote