View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 12:58 PM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
A fan on Twitter asked Kris Polaha who LokSat was an he answered the name of the actor who played Mason but to me the last scene made it seem like it was Caleb It really wasn't clear, I'd have liked to have known more... It was very rushed.

I'm not sure if they would have gone back to it in season 9 because the writers stated that they were wrapping up the LokSat story at the end of this season.
Yeah so confusing but at the same time they weren't expecting ABC to not sign on Stana. I think the cliffhanger was both of them being shot and then it would've ended there or they would've just said I love yous as they laid there bleeding. And season 9 would've either been learning Kate died and more to Loksat or Castle and Beckett explaining the story behind Loksat. So it's so hard to tell. Kind of wish they just left it with Caleb having died in the beginning and Mason being the mastermind behind it all and did more on the epilogue because throwing in that shooting did make it seem rushed. I like that the fans pretty much learned that they lived and went on to have their three kids but we're still a bit confused on which one was Loksat lol. Unless Mason is Caleb's father and Mason, Mr. Flynn and Caleb all faked his death and did something to have it show up Caleb's DNA .
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote