View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 10:50 AM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
I agree about the whole Caleb thing, I was confused too. At the beginning they found his DNA in the trunk, unless it was staged

TV Guide also posted this Castle Series Finale: 6 Burning Questions That Weren't Answered - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com and they're right, why didn't Mason just kill them after rescuing them in the taco truck or even Castle when he was in L.A....?

Anyway the ending, I never once thought that it was their imagination and that they had died, if it was then it wouldn't have said "seven years later" that to me says it definitely happens.
The irony of that article is that not all questions were answered like we all thought they would be. I do think Kate became a senator after because I can't see her continuing to do these dangerous missions such as going after Loksat knowing she has children at home and what she went through with the loss of her own mother. I'm up in the air about Mason, apart of me thinks he was giving them an out to an extent but instead of backing off they continued the search. Once he rescued them with the taco truck they should've went on a family vacation someplace or did something.

I think Caleb was Loksat but how long has Loksat been around? He doesn't seem all that old. Or maybe someone else was Loksat and Mr Flynn, Caleb and Mason were just apart of his crew? A season 9 would have been finding out who the real LokSat was and justice for Kate is what I'm assuming the writers thought. When that didn't work they just killed the bad guys and did the time jump so all three were dead who could have been Loksat (or so Castle and Beckett think). I still think it was someone else either a complete stranger or someone close to them who didn't want to see them die but wanted them to back off.

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote