View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 04:29 AM
CanIcallYouKate
Elite Fan

Hello there,

I am a complete newbie here (and fanforum in general) but I have been a lurker on the bellarke thread for quite some time now I almost feel like I am intruding...

I have been watching the show since it started but have been deprived of my discussion buddy for season 3 (she decided to wait until the season has finished and then binge watch ) so I got pretty desperate for shipping craziness/opinions /different POVs etc. Found you guys with a google search and then got sucked into it in like 5 seconds

I've been meaning to give a big shoutout to the Bellarke thread forever now and say Thank You to you all!!!

I love your dedication, detailed analyses, fangirling/shipping, respect and mutual support, general silliness and last but not least the complete absence of vitriol, hate and negativity.

You have brightened up many a dreary work day for me and I am in love with this board It makes the week long wait for the next episode fun and me feel not quite so ridiculous when I am clutching a cushion to my chest rewatching clarke and bellamy scenes