View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 08:36 PM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

Lol it's good, similar reactions to the show nothing wrong with that . I don't get the whole Caleb going back after Castle and Beckett either though, especially because they believed he was dead he could have carried on with his life and they would've never known. Maybe Mason is LokSat and Caleb is also a right hand man or maybe they're father and son? Or Caleb has a twin and either the twin shot C/B or the twin died in place of him? So lost with that . Regardless they're all dead and we got Castle babies . I agree I think Kate was pregnant with Lily in the episode and didn't realize it but once she was shot and made it to the hospital they told her, the girl looks about 6-7ish so it works and is a win-win.

Could you imagine if they renewed Castle and they decided to continue to allow Beckett to be pregnant for us to find out they both died?! We'd all be in a riot over that so I'm so so glad it didn't happen. I'd like to think it was Alexis or Martha who rescued em. Martha is known for just walking in OR what if Hayley or Vikram set up cameras around the loft because of LokSat so by accident one of em clicked in and seen everything and was currently calling for help? Either way the lived happily ever after. Richard Castle (a serious literature author) living in NY with his wife Senator Kate Beckett and their three kids: Lily, Reece & Jake.

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote