View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 03:58 PM
Copop
Fan Forum Hero

This episode - man, guys, I'm so glad we got this ending. I cannot imagine - I heard the season finale would have faded to black after they lie shot in the kitchen... wtf!

And then in season 9 probably learning that Castle made it and Kate didn't, or is lying in a coma. OMG, I would have not been happy with that - so not what Kate and we deserved.

So, yes, I am happy, very, very happy with the ending we got.

The scene with Castle having to reveal everyone who knew about LokSat - omg. Nathan nailed it and it was so hard to watch.

Ryan and Espo of course wanted to help their friend and boss Beckett - good thing they did! Beckett (and Castle) wouldn't have made it without them.

I'm glad we got a last Lanie/Kate hug

OMG THE ENDING!!!
THEM HAVING THEIR 3 KIDS (the names are Lily, Jake and Reece, according to ImdB/Twitter btw) I FLAILED!

For me it was the real future (the 7 years later made that clear in my opinion), but some of the fandom were suggesting it was only in their minds. Well, in my mind they lived.

And I cannot wait to read all the fanfics covering those 7 years!!

I do wonder how they got out there alive - Ryan and Espo rescuing them, or a neighbor who heard the gunshots?

I'm glad Kate was able to have kids in the first place still - she was shot in the stomach... (in my mind the timeline suggests Kate is already pregnant with Lily - with all the recovering and stuff she wouldn't be in a condition to get pregnant/have intercourse any time soon.

Sorry for my ramblings, I had to get this off my chest.

I'm sad it's over, of course. But this is so much better than anything else we would have gotten!

to you all

ETA: Sandy, I realized we were practically saying the same, sorry

I just wanted to add: Mason being LokSat?! Seriously, so lame... Or was it Caleb in the end? Why did he shoot Castle and Beckett? Did anyone understand that? (I couldn't rewatch yet)

Last edited by Copop; 05-17-2016 at 06:35 PM
Copop is offline   Reply With Quote