View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 07:00 PM
cyndie57
Fan Forum Hero

Gah perfection in 4 gifs thank you so much for sharing I've seen pics from that video but never the actual video, do you happen to have a link to the video please ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabell (View Post)
They were perfect for each other, I would never disagree with that. But the problem is Pacey. He is written in a way that he loves Joey and has never stopped loving her and he needs her for his happiness.

You would have need a complete different season 6 to make the audience believe that his feelings completely changed and Andie is not just a consolation prize.
And THAT would have destroyed the triangle..... so it could never happen.
I agree with you about the end of season 4, it was too soon but until the episode 10 of season 6 ( and Audrey's speech about how Joey broke his heart years ago and it's prevented him from ever fully committing to an adult relationship), I had absolutely no reason to think that he was not over her and that he needed her and only her in his life to be happy, I mean come on, he encouraged her to give a chance to Charlie, and don't forget that in the series finale there is a 5 years time jump so a lot could have happened to Pacey including falling again for Andie