View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 12:45 PM
reason to believe
Fan Forum Hero

Well I've observed the growth of Scully over 9 years. She used to be closed off and had walls to protect herself in the early days, but you can see as the relationship grew with Mulder she became much more open with expressing her more vulnerable feelings with him. But what you said makes me wonder so Mulder has no outlet to his feelings anymore if he keeps those feelings down? Poor Mulder now! And he was the more open one in the beginning!

I just got a question for anyone who has the series more memorized then me. I read a fanfiction scene where Mulder and Scully shared a moment where they laughed together while traveling in a car. Visualizing that made me actually wonder.... In the show did M&S ever actually laugh together in any scene??? (In gag reels, DD & GA laugh while looking like them, lol, which is weird) but honestly, they've cried together but never openly shared laughter that we've seen? In 9 years? Am I wrong?

For some reason, I can picture Mulder laughing like DD, but I think Scully doesn't laugh like GA, lol