View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 08:58 PM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
My dad always said "You'll sleep when you're dead."

I get the next one. I'm just gonna keep repeating.

I'm currently eating, watching my shows, and cleaning the house, but once thats done I am gonna get started on arts.
Your dad is a smart man.

Yes most definitely.

Yay for the arts, can't wait to see them.

Love this BTW :

Quote:
Did anyone else love the little pause when Clarke tells Bellamy that she trusts him? I immediately thought to back in 305 when Bellamy pauses when he tells Clarke that she left him. There’s so much emphasis on how much the other and their partnership means to both of them. The second half of the season they’ve been having to learn how to work with each other again because as much as they care about each other there were much larger cracks in how they were able to operate around the other. It started when Clarke left Bellamy, that’s canon. She left their home, their people, everything, and it all fell on Bellamy’s shoulders. But now she’s back, and she’s making sure that he knows that she has complete and utter faith in him, that’s she is going to come home to him. He is the most important person in the world to her and that’s how they tell each other.

Clarke has trusted Bellamy for a very long time now, we know that. I think this is going to either lead to Bellamy successfully saving Clarke next episode, or it will explicitly cement that Clarke is coming home (Bellamy) permanently if she has any say about it. In 302: Clarke is captured by Roan, Bellamy goes after Clarke, finds her, but then loses her to Roan again. Now, Clarke is willing to go with Roan, Bellamy, for obvious reasons, is not. He probably thinks in that moment that if he lets her go with Roan he’s not going to get her back, that’s what happened last time Roan had her. This time, though Clarke knows that Bellamy will be there looking out for her, he will have her back if all goes according to plan, which of course, it didn’t. When the chipped soldiers attacked our adventure squad in the tunnel they pushed Bellamy up against the window facing out. Remember what was happening at that moment in his view? Roan was holding a knife to Clarke’s throat. We know he saw that. We don’t know if he saw Roan being shot or Clarke being dragged off. Imagine what must have been going through his head, because he let Clarke go with Roan this time even though he didn’t want to, but Clarke trusts him to the ends of the earth and beyond and she was still captured and taken to the Polis tower (oh look another parallel).

Note how Octavia told Indra that Lincoln was her home (heartbreaking by the way) and Indra told her that her home was with her? Octavia and Lincoln were outcasts of their own people and attempted to function in a place that was foreign to both of them so they found a home in each other. They were soul-mates. They were each other’s true north. Clarke and Bellamy are not direct parallels for obvious reasons, they aren’t in a canonical romantic relationship, but they do love each other, even if they don’t know how much that love extends from the other. Both of them are trying to find their places in their current world. This season started out with Clarke not having any kind of home, trying to escape it, and Bellamy beginning to settle into Arkadia, but he still showed signs of being the “rebel king” he was in season one (screw protocol and all that). They’ve been deprived of the other’s presence for three months and it’s changed them. When Bellamy goes after Clarke they both physically look similar to how they were at the end of the second season, but not exact. The next time they see each other Clarke looks completely different, and when Bellamy sides with Pike his bearing and how he handles himself shifts. For the duration of 3A and 3B that they were separated they looked different, but when they’re reunited in 311 they are starting to look more like themselves. Clarke’s hair is on the mend and Bellamy has returned to the side of Kane and the others. They immediately fall back into being the leaders, even if it’s a rough start. They don’t have a physical home anymore if anything their closest physical home with each other was the Dropship. Like Lincoln and Octavia, Bellamy and Clarke’s home is with the other since they don’t fit in anywhere else to a degree where they are comfortable in their positions.

I’m not sure what direction this ended up going in, but if it is not clear by the end of next week that Clarke and Bellamy’s homes’ are with one another I will be shocked, because that is the direction they have been developing all season. Last season ended with Clarke leaving her home (Bellamy), this season will end with her coming back to it.
+

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit