View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 07:59 AM
Toni Boop
Dedicated Fan

Hola gang. My apologies for being absent for so long. I keep trying to explain to my boss that work is interfering with my leisure time. But, for some reason, he isn't listening.

About Tony and the Ziva situation. The only scenario I envision is that they wrap up that part of the story quickly. Maybe... Tony goes to find out how she is and calls in and says he's staying in Israel. Maybe she's even wounded and he stays to take care of her, leaving the door open for a return down the road. (Please. Please. PLEASE). Then they continue on with trying to find Kort. OH and about concerns about screen time? The preview seems to show some decent stuff. We'll see.

About Fornell: Yeah. I think he'll make it. I think that a) They can't just take away one of his only two friends. It would be just cruel. I like they mentioned Cyril Taft. He's a great character and the chemistry between the two is awesome.

About the Newbies: I actually liked them both right away. They had spark, something woefully missing in Bishop from the beginning, though she's grown on me. I do agree Monroe is too much like Gibbs. However, that new dynamic might be interesting. Gibbs reining her in... or cutting her lose when needed (like with ... oh lord what's his name? ... the guy that was working with Kort. It was creat to watch her. As for Reeves, you can tell they want to fill Tony's smark aleck shoes. He'll do fine.

That's all I got, folks.
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote