View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 06:22 PM
MiniAnneBoleynx8
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
Thoughts on tonight.

1. Moe is an arse. Really? You would leave your daughter under an eternal sleeping curse rather than she be with a man you don't like?

2. All I could think about while Hades and Zelena were on the bridge is why they were standing in the rain with a baby and why was it raining in some places, but not others.

3. Zeus could reward Killian, but not Robin?

4. Is the Charming/Evil Queen feud starting up again?

5. The Crystal to awaken Belle? I want TLK, dang it.

6. Rumple and Hades? Rumple Rumple Rumple, what would Belle say? After that phone call you deserve a head slap. But you are so sexy when you are so bad.
^Agreed on all these points.

Also, when Zeus showed up I immediately thought, “Oh, maybe this will be Hermes” (both because in Greek mythology Hermes is the guide of souls and the actor looks very young, but...nope, guess it was zeus ). I want more of the gods!

As soon as I saw that OUAT was ACTUALLY giving Robin substantial screen time in the beginning, I feared he was a goner. While it’s great to see Zelena and Regina together, Robin did NOT deserve to die, especially being so underused.

The Captain Swan reunion was BEAUTIFUL

Also enjoyed the unexpected Hook/Arthur bromance(but someone needs to help poor Guinevere ASAP)