View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 07:28 PM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

Yeah he lied, he said Andy reached for his gun and it went off or something like that. ArrowWritersRoom even tweeted about it. Complete with Beyonce reference, lol. But I don't know why he did. He actually used the words I had to put him down which is basically saying he killed him on purpose like a rabid dog. So I don't know why he back pedaled into it was an accident. Lyla wouldn't have judged him. She'd understand. And I know he's hurting and in a dark place but lying especially to Lyla is so not like Diggle. Not that killing like that is either, although really gave him no choice promising he'd never stop coming for Diggle's family, but lying is just so beneath Diggle, he's so a far past stupid stuff like that. It was weird to see him pull an oldOliver move like that. Also why does nobody on this show ever learn that lying is bad and never ends well? How many lies have to blow up in peoples' faces horrificly before these people stop lying to each other? Is getting kind of ridiculous. I really hope they aren't going to mess with Dyla. Dyla are amazing, I don't want them hurt more by all this.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/