View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 06:29 PM
scorpio_chick
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Yeah, I'm really hoping there's a second part to it. Like at least with the waterfront confession we got some insight to how she felt at Christmas... On the other hand I kind of wonder if they're going to stall the ILY for when they become official for real, like after dating for a while.
Unacceptable. lol IMO, it needs to happen after Barry finds his way back home. That's the perfect time for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
For me Caitlin/Dp is the weak link but not Harry well not for me I love TC. The whole problem with this season was Patty and Lot set up.. They caused for absolutely no direction.. Can we please replace Caitling with Jesse permanently? Such a better addition to the team and Henry can totally be the Dr.. I know it won't happen but I can dream
I love TC but Harry is a flop character to me. I don't care about him or his daughter, lol. And as long as he's around, we're never going to see Barry mature into the leader he should be because the writers will always feel the need to dumb Barry down to make Harry (and Caitlin/Cisco) more relevant.

I've never been a fan of this version of "Team Flash" but there really needs to be some major shakeups going into S3, lest we see more of the same repetitive stories and dynamic.