View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 09:36 PM
hurricane eyes
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
Welcome, nice of you to pop in for the first time. It is always nice when other Haylijah shippers come by.

That's a good question. At this point, your guess is as good as mine. I'm thinking we may have to wait until S4 after the time jump happens. If HE happen after the time jump then we have a much better shot at them being endgame so I'm personally hoping S4 after the jump.
I really do think that these two will be together in s4. I was curious about Klaus and Hayley because of all the attention they have been getting this season, but considering Klaus is going to be missing for 3 years I don't see anything in the romance dept. happening with them.

Considering how the writers seem to do this on TVD all the time I bet they will have haylijah become a couple during the time jump. It's cheating the shippers out of seeing them become a couple, but I think to them it allows them to jump right into other drama because they already established how haylijah feel about each other. Plus they would probably have flashbacks to explain it not just to the audience, but to Klaus too.

If they are already a couple when we return in s4 the writers could then focus more on having them have to deal with Klaus back in their lives because they got used to living without him, being a family of their own. So for the writers they already have haylijah established as a happy couple raising Hope together and now readjusting to Klaus back in their lives with his drama. It would almost be like revisiting s1, but instead of Elijah trying to assure Klaus he's not stealing his place and trying to fight his feelings for Hayley you would have them as a united front and Klaus is the outsider this time .