View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 11:55 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I remember at the beginning of the season there was speculation that Bonnie and Alaric would be together... thank goodness we didn't see that.
I would have rather seen that then Caroline/Alaric....

Quote:
I don't see how they could EVER show a love scene for them (*gag*)...but I'm pretty confident it won't go that way anyway.
Thankfully we haven't even seen them kiss. Caroline has chemistry with everyone but I just dont see the alaric/caroline thing at all. It's definitely awkward. Even more so because Alaric knew S/C had a thing. It's just creepy. It's like hes projecting all of this onto her because she carried his babies. Just... yuck.

I just wish it has been purely a "family" situation but to see Alaric actually having feelings is just... I hope its over soon.

Quote:
Spends his time adoring Damon? Sure. Spends his time mooning over Caroline? Ok. Spends his time tormenting Stefan for Damon's sake? Er...Ok. Spends his time loving and serving Lily? Ooooook. And now he is on to loving Bonnie? They've just jumped around too much.
That's so true! But thats why i kind of find it believable he does really care about bonnie because he obviously cares for people pretty easily.

I personally though have never gotten into his character and every episode i kept wondering "when are they going to kill him off?" and they just kept bringing him back. He's one of the "main" characters on the show that i tend to forget is actually a main who has been around for quite a while. I'm not really sure why they promoted him because he's never been that interesting of a character.

but you mentioned a good point, i was surprised they didnt go with alaric/bonnie and caroline/enzo, considering they teased the enzo/caroline thing for so long and there was literally never any pay off there.

Quote:
And if it was so easy for Bonnie lock up the entire Armory, why didn't she just do that 3 years ago? Don't get me wrong, I loved the Tale As Old As Time they were telling with Bonenzo, but talk about a long walk for a short drink of water.

omg thats hilarious.

and i wish i could answer your question but i honestly stopped paying attention to the details a long ass time ago.

i only really watch for stefan at this point and stefan/caroline, which has been lacking.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-01-2016 at 12:01 AM