View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 04:22 PM
Red Dragon
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
can someone explain what happened with Matt? did he accidentally shoot Penny? that flashback showed us nothing
Stefan was running from Penny, Penny was running after Stefan, and Matt apparently shot at the moving shape (lol...awesome cop skills, Matt!) which he knew was a vampire and hit Penny instead.

I do find Alaric/Caroline's relationship to be quite creepy. It isn't that I think he is too old for her...it is the fact that he was father figure to one of Caroline's best friends, and that for all the other years of the show he was a father figure or at least filled "the uncle" role. So to have him having the hots for Caroline now is really weird. I can imagine how the relationship might change that way when he sees her with his children all the time. I just blame the writers for writing that terrible story of her getting pregnant with his kids in the first place. I don't see how they could EVER show a love scene for them (*gag*)...but I'm pretty confident it won't go that way anyway.

Stefan does in general really get crapped on in this show..in later seasons anyway.

I do think Bonnie and Enzo have good chemistry. But I always think Enzo's storyline/characterization is full of holes. It seems they just use him to fill in the gaps in whatever storyline they need him for. Spends his time adoring Damon? Sure. Spends his time mooning over Caroline? Ok. Spends his time tormenting Stefan for Damon's sake? Er...Ok. Spends his time loving and serving Lily? Ooooook. And now he is on to loving Bonnie? They've just jumped around too much. Especially when he is supposed to be such a constant, devoted type of person. And it really is a shame, because I do think Michael can act.

~Katie~