View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM
Truthisbeauty
Dedicated Fan

I didn't think the episode was dramatic at all--dramatic meaning having ups and downs...it was all down, except for the ending with Davina and Kol, which was surprising. With Cami, they worked SO hard to make us believe she was going to die from the get-go, it was so obvious, that I thought maybe they wouldn't, because this show loves the shocking twist. The characters did try to help her, but it just seemed like they were doing errands getting her blood or herbs. They really couldn't come up with anything else to help (the characters or the writers?) (I am not crazy about this ancestors storyline anyway. Why back Lucien who would just become a New Original? Why can they block a witch's magic sometimes and not other times? Not convincing.) I am glad Klaus and Cami had a "perfect day" together and that characters had a chance to say goodbye. I am disappointed because why bring her back for a few months then do nothing else with the character and kill her off? Her Dark Objects even became nothing else but Ninja stars.

I even expected more rage and action from Klaus, rather than just taking it like that. However, I loved how Freya was being the big sister telling him to find a way to be her nurse and wondering to Elijah if he would be okay.

Last edited by Truthisbeauty; 04-30-2016 at 01:15 PM Reason: add