View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 06:28 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Favorite/Least Favorite Character
Favorite this season hmmm, thats tough, I'm not really sure. I felt all the characters had their annoying moments. I did like Rory a lot more, but I might have to say Lorelai for this one because I saw her POV most of the time.
Least favorite was Luke. I hate to say it because I do love him but i hated how he handled the wedding and the whole April situation. Aprils mother sucked too. Also maybe Logan. He just had quite a few annoying moments. But I wouldn't say I hated him.

Favorite/Least favorite couple
Can I say Rory/Jess? I know they weren't quite a couple but I mean they had some interaction and they kissed. I loved how much Jess grew and that we got to see him again.
Least favorite honestly was probably L/L only because of all the miscommunication and sadness there. I still love them but not this season. I didnt HATE L/R either but they were boring this season and I didnt like the cheating storyline.

Fav/Least fav friendships
Love that Rory/Lorelai became close again. Also Rory/Jess of course.
Not sure I really had a least favorite. This season seemed really hard to remember anything that happened. lol.

Favourite/least fav Storyline Arc:
favorite was jess returning and his growth and writing the book. Nothing else was really remotely interesting to me this season. i did like lanes wedding though.
least favorite was by far the april SL because it dragged on and it tore L/L apart. I also didnt like the L/Rory rift at the beginning.

Favourite/Least fav Episode
Favorites were few and far between, I really did not like this season. 606 with the street name stuff. 608!!!! JESS!!!! 613 felt like GG to me and the Gilmores fighting at the end was cute. 618 for jess. 619 was probably my favorite of the season with lanes wedding.
least favs were most of them. 602/604 = zzzz. 614 had too much l/r. and luke was awkward.

Most shocking moment? Saddest moment?
saddest was watching lorelai realize she wasn't gonna marry luke. shocking i suppose was her ending in bed with chris or the fact that luke had a daughter at all.

What were you disappointed with? what would you change/have done differently?
see above. in general the season was super boring and i just wish they had a better storyline arc going for all the characters. it seemed they didnt know what to do with it. i dont see why L/L couldnt have just gotten married for real. rory could have dated someone else and we could have had some l/r angst instead of what we did get. more focus on other side characters.

What storyline/relationship/character/etc. would you have liked more development for?
i wanted to see more jess. lane was barely in the season and paris and sookie as well.

What do you want to see happen next year?
If I didnt know where it was going id have said:
-r/l break up for real and r/j get back together.
-l/l having issues but staying engaged and working through everything.
-more focus on lane and her getting a real storyline.
-emily/lorelai interactions and a l/r wedding.

How does this season compare to previous seasons?
this season was the worst by far. the only storylines that weren't completely boring were just annoying. i loved l/l in the beginning but the whole april thing really ruined them. it could have been done so much different. and i didnt like that r/l got back together so easily. there should have been a break there. also hated the rory/lorelai rift and it went on far too long.
Season 1- 10/10
Season 5 - 10/10
Season 3 - 10/10
Season 2 - 9/10
Season 4 - 7/10
Season 6 - 5/10
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote