View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 05:50 PM
Jared ❤︎ Jensen
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodie1 (View Post)
I'm looking forward to watching this episode too ! But A bit sad that we'll have to wait before season 2, which finger crossed Will happen this september and not next year !
I was Also thinking of something after seeing the promo... It's just A theory but what if the one going back to Hell was not Lucifer but the person who escaped Hell or even Malcolm, he was in Hell for 30 seconds so maybe it's his Time to go back ... What do you think ?
Nooo not one whole year of waiting! If this episode is half as good as I expect it to be that would be absolutely awful.

I don't think anybody is going to hell, but if they were I don't see it being Lucifer and definitely not the person that escaped hell because that's probably going to be the plot of season 2. Could be Malcom but I re-watched the promo and it could also be Maze cause it looks as if somebody stabs her, so maybe someone stabs her and she dies and she goes back to hell? I really hope I'm wrong about that cause I really like Maze but it's a possibility.