View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 05:43 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I really love how mad Bonnie is at Damon and that they are keeping that friendship consistent. I’m gonna love watching them grow back together as friends. Im not sure I saw Damon’s dislike for B/E as “jealously”. He could just be overprotective of her and uncomfortable but I wouldn’t hate it either if he was jealous.

This whole Alaric/Caroline storyline sucks mostly because I hate how its making Alaric look all jealous and possessive of her. I mean, S/C were together first and have a history and he knows that Caroline doesn’t truly love him so IDK, its just frustrating to watch. You want to feel bad for Alaric but IMO it’s impossible. Stefan is right that its not a real relationship and hes being so awful to Stefan for wanting her back and its not deserved. They used to be friends. Caroline can still be the “mother” to his children and help him out as if they were a divorced couple with kids.

I think all the flash backs/forwards are getting too complicating and annoying. At least, for me they are. It’s hard to keep track of whats what when you are doing other things while watching the show. This season has been kind of a mess imo and it’s not my favorite SL whatsoever. I truly hope next season is something different. I just dont really get the whole time jump to begin with and why they had to that. I dont want next year to be a continuation of that I want something fresh.

I don’t dislike Bonnie/Enzo but I dont love them either. I thought they had too much focus this episode but it was nice for Bonnie I guess. And they were cute as a couple. It is nice for her fans to get too see so much good stuff for her this season. And I will say that the dance scene and hand touching was really freaking hot.

Rayna is also growing on me a bit and I kinda like her interactions with Damon.