View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 12:07 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Watched the finale!!! in the opening scenes there are so many people walking around and whats noticable to me is that everyone was wearing some form of khaki pants. lol.

All the trebedaur (sp?) stuff was stupid.

Rory seems to be more herself. I like hers standing up to the Huntzbergers instead of trying to please them.

Luke is being an idiot. Lorelei is right, she deserves to have an opinion and Luke saying he wanted to wait because of April. However, I felt Lorelai could have had the conversation with Luke in a better way. Went to dinner, sat him down, talked to him. And expressed her concerns. Then she could have waited another few days before telling him "look, if dont set a date by this time, then we need to end things because I will not wait around for this." or something. Jumping into bed with Chris was not the answer but I certainly understand it! I mean, I've been in that situation where a guy hurt me so I ran to an ex. It makes you feel better in a twisted way.

I thought Logans goodbye was sad. I do think that its good that he's leaving though...

I will post my season 6 questionnaire thing once I get back from my trip and also get the season 7 thread updated .
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote