View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 02:36 PM
canflam
I am a basketball genius!

Certainly Poor Gilda as well. It was sad to me about what has happened to her character the past few weeks especially, because she is my favorite on this show. After she turned into a zombie though whenever she was on screen it was from what I remember just about always being locked up by Vaughn. I was not expecting a fairy tale ending for her, but she deserved better than she got. Anyway it seemed surreal after for most of her time on this show I wasn't expecting her to turn into a zombie though & then she died shortly after.

Brant Stone was more arrogant I thought than sleazy, but likely someone I'd want as my lawyer, unless he's lost most of his cases.

That Clive is something. Liv had to stab herself for him to believe that she's a zombie. OK, but Clive should at least thought it was possible. In part because if there were ever actual zombies in a huge city like Seattle, the biggest here in the Pacific Northwest that would be all over every news station in that city, but he did everything it took to stay in denial almost. Also that lady named ''Dale'' has to be the only 1 I've heard of with a first mane as that. May it's becoming more popular though. Guess it's better than ''Pebbles'' or something like that.

And finally, I've never been to a morgue, but it seemed odd that someone was on a social call while at work there. It wasn't during a break or anything. Overall it was a sad episode I'd say.