View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 03:42 AM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlennie (View Post)
You shouldn't be ashamed at all. The show is terrible at giving all cast members equal storylines. Same with the other Chicago shows.
I think that they were a little bit better in the first two seasons, but now in the third they just lost the balance so much that it would take efforts to come back. I feel like aside Lindsay and to a lesser extent Voight all others are pushed to the backside.

I mean even Linstead and Burzek actually don't have that much of meaningful story. Antionio, Al, Kevin are all totally in the back. And Jay had one episode where he got to shine and that was it.

Sometimes they write episode where they focus on the victims and it's too much for me because I wouldn't see again the victim so I don't need to spend 10 minutes on that character. At least 5 of those minutes could be about the CPD characters that we love and that we watch the show for.

As for Antonio I know that it is hard to include scenes with his family because the actors are out of town but they could give him for example some story out of work - it could be about the gym or new woman in his life. I mean the guy is divorced for more than a year already. We should see him move on or at least mention something about this.