View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 03:29 PM
GirLunLoosed
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
Frankly I am getting tired of seeing all these great little moment with Ichabod and Abbie only to be disappointed YET again with the writers putting Abbie with the shady moron Danny.
Whoa my God, Sleepywriter’s are starting to remind me of that one friend in high school who obsesses over his/her crush but never says anything. It’s like dude, grow a set and say something or let it go, I’m sick of hearing about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgeemd (View Post)
Just read; Zach Appelman's; Joe Corbin did die a real death and will not be back on SH. Why him?
I was bummed by this too. I liked Joe, and I think a lot of us had a feeling with the way they were pushing Joenny. Everything isn’t for everyone, and this ended up being a storyline I didn’t like at all, wish it would have played out differently but it is what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Pandora... I love the Witnesses choice to team up with Pandora, but you just can't fully 100% trust her yet.
I feel Jenny for being a little wary about everything her. Pandora just tells the two witnesses to go to a location, and they just go because she says it.... I can definitely understand the reason for being skeptical..
I completely agree! Love the idea, but it was funny how they all just went along. I’m really interested in finding out if Pandora will try to usurp all of the power for herself when it all goes down. Really enjoyed watching her this season. I love Jenny. Every squad needs a Jenny, lmao. She stays on that ‘no new friends’ tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Again, not getting Betsy Ross being in the present.
I was cracking up when they found her, like ofcourse she’s alive. Why wouldn't she be. I got spoiled a little bit on that part but it was still funny to see it actually happen. I don’t really get that either, and the showrunner made some comments about it that made it make even less sense. They’re spoilerish so I won’t post them, but yeah. Me either. Betsy is a character that actually sounded interesting to me, and I really wanted to like, but sadly I ended up not enjoying her for the same reasons I didn't enjoy Katrina. I do wonder though had the actress who portrays her been cast as Zoe, and vice versus if I would have enjoyed her more, as I don't think this particular role was conducive to her strengths. When you think of it they did obliterate their own timeline to fit her in, so I’m kind of waiting to see something to make it worth all of that, who knows, maybe next week.