View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 11:27 AM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

iZombie 2x17 -Reflections of the Way Liv Used to Be - Episode Discussion (airdate 4/5/16)

Quote:
Reflections of the Way Liv Used to Be” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV)

(HDTV)

LITTLE MISS TYPE A — Liv (Rose McIver) and Detective Babineaux (Malcolm Goodwin) are investigating the murder of Bailey Barker (guest star Haley Marie Norman “Fired Up”), a type-A, ambitious, hyper-competitive and driven student near the top of her class. After consuming Bailey’s brain we see Liv become very much like the girl she was before becoming a zombie. Meanwhile, things seem to be going from bad to worse for Major (Robert Buckley, and Blaine (David Anders) reaches out to Ravi (Rahul Kohli) for help. Michael Fields directed the episode written by Bob Dearden (#2176). Original airdate 4/5/2016.
RULES!

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!