View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 08:33 PM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
I wonder how many episodes Felicity will be off of TA? I really hope that Curtis can't hack? I really want to see TA struggle without Felicity there.
I think she'll be back after the death most likely. That might even be part of why she's so full of rage in the limo because she wasn't there to help TA when the death happens. So no later than 4x19 I think. She won't be gone long and I'm not even sure Curtis will be helping them beyond the Bree situation. Helping save Felicity is one thing but signing on to be a vigilante is another thing entirely. I don't think Curtis is there yet. They have to do the part where they show why he'd want to become a vigilante before he becomes one. So I think him helping in 4x17 is a one time thing for now. And TA will never really be TA without Felicity, I'm sure they will struggle without her. She's irreplaceable.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/