View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 08:29 PM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
Yes! Completely agree with all this!

I'm not trying to choose sides but like I said before I do not blame Felicity one bit for wanting to take time away from Oliver right now? She is completely right in feeling the way she feels. Oliver needs to prove himself point blank. I love Oliver but Stephen Amell said it best (and I'm paraphrasing here) "he can be a dink sometimes". Accurate Mr. Amell. Accurate!
Thanks! That link was basically the nice way of blaming Felicity or something. I'm not saying she's perfect but she was right to what she did. And she doesn't have a pattern of walking away or giving up. She has walked away when Oliver needed that kick in the pants but mostly she has stood by him even when he didn't necessarily deserve such loyalty. And we do not want to know the Oliver that woudl exist without Felicity and all the work she has put into their relationship. She has fought for him and them so freaking much. But right now she's got to fight for herself. Yeah it sucks but she was right to do it. It's what both of them need and it's what will ultimately save their relationship. She's going to grow in this too but she is not the one who messed up. She's actually very emotionally healthy and been the biggest reason they've lasted as long as they did because she never gave up on him and the good man she knows he is. Oliver would be complete mess if not for her and the decisions she made regarding him. Like I said I'm not taking sides, it's not a competition, but I'm not okay with this blame Felicity crap no matter how anyone frames it.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/