View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 09:14 PM
backstreetboysfan
Fan Forum Legend

Wow found this on youtube

Quote:
TillItsGone Red7 hours ago

Oliver's vows to Felicity were beautiful and perfect! There were so many references and parallels to their memories.
They referenced:
--To the first time that they met in Season 1 Episode 3 (When they officially met in her cubicle with a destroyed laptop, because of deadshot).
--To the time he proposed in Season 4 Episode 9 (When he said, "She is the one that lights my way.")
--To their first kiss Season 3 Episode 1 (When she was asking him to say that he never loved her...He kissed her after he breathed her name...Then asking her, "Don't ask me to say that I don't love you.")
---------------------Oliver tells Felicity again about how significant she changed his life when he 'walked into her office' from the first time that they met. He told her before in Season 3 Episode 1 during their first dinner date.
--To the first time he said she would 'Always be his girl' in Season 2 Episode 14.
--To the second time he referenced her as "Forever and Always" in Season 4 Episode 16 (When referencing that she would always be apart of the team.)
--To the questioning of trusting, even though she already felt like she could trust Oliver, in Season 1 Episode 12.
--To him wanting to be with her (Oliver told her this before Season 3 Episode 23, before leaving Starling City in the Sunset.)
--To her being the best thing in his life because of how she makes him feel--Happy and Peace. Oliver told Barry this Season 2 Episode 8 of The Flash. Oliver told her that he was happy when they left in the sunset Season 3 Episode 23.

--To the times she let him know that he deserved to be loved and happy.
Some Examples: In Season 2: (Episode 22: "...I do know two things. You are not alone. And I believe in you," -Felicity).
In Season 3. (Episode 19: "I think that sometimes that you are so focused on the people that you love..that you forget that there are people that love you,"-Felicity) (Episode 20: "...I don't regret a single moment. You shouldn't either. You have done so much. You have saved so many peoples lives and changed so many for the better. Including mine. Knowing you has changed my life. You opened up my heart in a way I didn't even know was possible. I love you,"-Felicity) (Episode 23: "Don't fight to die, Fight to live,"-Felicity).
In Season 4: (Episode 6: "..we found ourselves in each other,"-Felicity)

*Add don't forget the parallel to Oliver looking at Felicity at a distance when first seeing her in a dress for the first time in Season 1 Episode 15. Similar look now when she is in a wedding dress, however this time his heart nearly stopped, just as time seemed to for him, at that moment when she walked through the doors.

And most important: The way that he described her in the vow shows everything in between; during their journey. Felicity is the heart of Arrow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCy3...6pVkELhgP4It8H
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-33 LDH D-391