View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 04:59 PM
Little_Stewie
Master Fan

^
I'm not sure 'awesome' is the right word to describe it. Sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SannraB (View Post)
Hi! Oh yes, a moves can be exhausting. Hold on!
It was very exhausting, but I am getting there! I even found the time to watch S10e06 now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrellingTralk (View Post)
I think that it would have been better to either have six MotW episodes, or six episodes focusing on the mythology and making more of a mini-series of it, it did feel a bit rushed to try and fit both in. I got the impression that they were so excited about doing the X-Files again that they wanted to try and fit in as much as possible, but weren't really prepared for what it meant to plan out a six episode season. That's why my wish for season 11 would be for them to wait for a time when they can film at least ten episodes.
Word. I could NOT have said it better. I have to say that S10 left me very confused.... I LOVE them all for doing it, and I understand that they wanted to pack EVERYTHING into this season, but it simply was IMPOSSIBLE with only 6 epidodes. After watching the finale, I have to say this episode alone should've been expanded into 6 episodes. After all, it follows up on the 2012 invasion plan, with which the series ended, and it featured CSM. Don't get me wrong: I loved the MotW episode(s) - that was some of the best X-Files ever. But one can't help feeling why AT LEAST 3 out of the 6 episodes felt totally rushed, because of this. Oh well, I am happy we got more X-Files, and I'd be happy to get more next year. One episode, or two, or 10....I don't really care.

Oh, and one last thing: I am STILL upset about the 'Lone Gunmen'....I mean, what's the point of bringing them back if in the end they pretty much aren't featured at all??? I found that very weak. That was just a cheap publicity stunt. Don't do that to your fans. That's all I am saying.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.