View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 05:11 PM
JaSam4Life
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrey (View Post)
I get why people could like that moment but I find it to be manipulative and fridging personified.

Just to touch on some of the some thing you talk about Effy, I really think that the 800 walkers or whatever thing was a straight up lie. The only person to ever mention it was Nicotero once and never again, you would think with that many random extras on set a little something would leak, especially that set where there are so many leaks. The action figure thing was just a coincidence, heck T-Dog's just got his. The other stuff is just the show thinking they are clever because "look at all these amazing parallels and throwbacks!" in my wholehearted opinion.

Wasn't the Rick music thing a joke?

Heather, you know I always agree with you.
T dog had a figure from the earlier set so I don't think you can compare, basically everyone even bob had multipli ones before Beth, hell even Noah and it's like really? I could be wrong but I'm sure before gn said it it was actually leaked. The music scene with Rick was not played for laughs I have never seen Daryl so pissed off and he freaking begged Rick not to play music.