View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 09:54 AM
JaSam4Life
Elite Fan

I do agree the carrying her things is something that a lot of my otps past and present have done. It would have been so much better if she survived and he was carrying her out like that. It's a trope for sure. I remember Ryan carrying Marissa in his arms once she died and I completely lost it. So it is def a thing they do. but yeah it was sad because she wasn't alive even though at that time I thought they were doing a big fake out.

They invested time, filming and money into the arc which made no sense if they were going to kill her. Honestly all they had to do was kill her character in Alone. They filmed so many scenes that never played out and for the life of me I just don't understand why and I think that's why lots are still TD, the white house with blood on it, Beth in a car driving away from Grady, Beth is a car chase, no burial, What happened to Dr. Edwards, where were those 300? heard of walkers in the MSF that that Greg said were all there and why were Team Family running away from Grady in the preview but we never saw it?. So many damn questions. Why has ever killed off character had a panel but Beth? Why in 5B was Maggie scared to open a trunk? Why did the greg say he manipulated the beth fans on purpose, why does AMC/TWD still bait fans on twitter? Why did it take so long for Beth's action figure to come out and why did they out it after she died when Emily said she got scanned in S4? Why is Beth's gun on her action figure when she only used it once and it's currently be used by Glenn? Why does Daryl keep seeing Blonde girls die in front of him. I mean it's insane why all this crap is happening. I forgot why Maggie isn't wearing Beth's bracelet when Lauren said she was, Why a girl that looked like Emily was seen on set in S5 finale and the only other blonde on the show said it wasn't her and why is Daryl grieving more for Beth? last one why did they say music died the day Beth died but the music box Daryl fixed started playing music?...

I did love Daryl begging Rick not to play Music another throw back to Beth.

I do think Daryl is going down a dark road and I wonder if he ends up getting Maggie's trying to commit suicide arc. Someone said in the previews Glenn is saying "He's going to get himself killed"

All these questions still haunt me because we never got any answers. We probably are never going to find out but I can see people's POV on TD, it sucks we've seen them give everyone a burial but the girl who told Daryl "Don't you think it's beautiful." when she refereed to someone burying the walkers because they were once people too.